Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break 2010


As my spring break comes to an end, I find myself reflecting on this past week-- the things I accomplished and the things I never got around to doing. Let's break it down.

Accomplishments:
  • Thanks to my father-in-law, we now have laminate flooring in our home (a serious 5 day project where I excelled in my role as a helper/gopher)!
  • Produced my first GSU baseball game for Eagle 102.9 (worked 2 games actually).
  • Cleaned the bathroom.
  • Took dog to get groomed.
  • Watched O.C. And Stiggs (watched it three times actually, but only once all the way through).
  • Called DirectTV to explain that recording one program while watching another is very important to my wife!
Failures:
  • Car still needs water pump replaced.
  • Car and truck still need oil changed.
  • Taxes still need done.
  • Weeds need pulled in back yard
  • Wife took vacation time this week to help with laminate flooring, but expectation was that we would do at least one thing together (does her making dinner for me count?).
Ok, it sounds like there is still much to be done before this week is over. Tops on my list is doing a critical review of the 1970s CD Professor Carr assigned this week. I've really enjoyed listening to those 30-year-old tracks! As for some R & R, I guess that will have to wait for another time. I think I hear my wife calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment