Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer Anticipation

What do I anticipate most about the summer? Absolutely, without a doubt, it is graduating on May 8th and being done with my undergraduate coursework.


I say undergraduate coursework, because there is always the chance that I return for grad school. However, this is the second undergraduate degree I've earned in the past two years (my first was a Bachelor's of Information Technology degree) and after four and a half straight years of college (except for a 6 month reprieve where I worked full-time), I need a break!

This begs the question then, what will I do with all the free time I've previously spent trying to maintain my GPA? Well, I am unable to say at this point. However, I hope to be working a combination of different jobs or internships in sports broadcasting and journalism. My fall-back plan is to work in Media Relations at GSU, and my fall-back Plan B is to return to Georgia Southern for a Masters Degree in Sports Management.

I know that doesn't sound very definite and my plan has more possibilities than absolutes, but I know this summer will be exciting nonetheless. At the very least, it will not be spent in a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment