Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top Ten List for Why You Should Hire Me

Instead of ranting on and on about what a great prospective employee I am, I believe a list of admirable qualities can better demonstrate why I should be hired. I mean, if a person can't even identify at least 10 reasons why they should be hired, well then who would want to hire them any way?

So here it goes.
  1. I am reliable (I have 2 cars, although that may not necessarily be a good thing)
  2. I really care about doing a good job (seriously, I do)
  3. I have lots of real world experience (not to be confused for being old)
  4. I am educated (I actually have 2 degrees!)
  5. I have great references (do drinking buddies count?)
  6. I've learned to ask questions when I'm unsure (although I still hate to ask for directions)
  7. I'm a real go-getter (I'm good at going to get things)
  8. I'm a really swell guy
  9. I'm good at taking criticism (I've been married for almost 10 years!)
  10. I've got no place else to go

No comments:

Post a Comment